Invest in Yourself
Energy Tools and Techniques
for Living at Your Best
Workshop Package Information and Sign up
Invest in yourself by learning holistic tools and techniques that will help with life’s issues. These tools will help you live and be your best.
What you will discover and experience at my Energy Tools and Techniques Workshop:
- Learn about the role your subconscious plays in making or not making changes. Do you know the simple rule it lives by?
- Understand the hypnosis process and how it can guide you to a better understanding of how to move forward.
- Explore how hypnosis reaches the sub-conscious and guides the process to reprogram any misconceptions it has which will allow you to let go and move on.
- Experience being hypnotized.
- Learn about my Energy Feedback Check-up. At least one person will receive a free check-up (in front of everyone!).
- Explore several other Holistic Energy Techniques and Tools.
- A guided meditation recording of your choosing will be emailed to you for use in your own self-help sessions.
- Handouts about the content will be emailed to each attendee following the workshop.
- Pre-register to attend.
Hosted by: Janelle Spoto, CHC, CHt of Wise Healings by Design
Wednesday, November 10th, 2021, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Verve Collaborative Health
11404 West Dodge Road, Suite 600
Omaha, NE 68154
Cost: 20 per person plus a small processing fee.
Click here to pre-register for the workshop and follow the directions below. Sign up soon, seating is limited. Or call Verve during office hours to sign up for the workshop, 402-898-1113.
Register: Follow these instructions after clicking the pre-register link above:
Click on Main Office or Online Only based on how you want to attend the workshop
The calendar defaults to November 10th, Click on 7:00pm
Fill in your information and click Continue
Fill in your payment information and click Submit.
Thank you for signing up.
Who is Janelle Spoto, CHC, CHt?
I am a Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master and Certified Health Coach. I love working with others and watching them learn about themselves and grow. I enjoy teaching the “how to” of different tools and techniques for behavior change and living at your best. They really do work.